I’ve been enjoying a few new things this month, from beauty and fashion to food and drink, here are my favourites for September.
(1) Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte // (2) Kallo Rice Cakes //
(3) River Island strappy cami top // (4) Paperchase To Do List
(5) Soap & Glory Foam Call body wash // (6) Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss (shade 30) // (7) Tanya Burr lip gloss in Chic //
I can’t quite believe September has been and gone. Perhaps being in festival mode has warped all sense of reality, or maybe it’s just the colder mornings and darker evenings that are making days feel shorter. Either way, with so many Christmas gifts already making their way onto the shelves of our favourite high street stores, Summer has definitely put it’s hat away for 2014.
- Starbucks have brought out their famous Autumn hot drink menu again, and as always I find myself ordering the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I used to spend a lot of time during University at Starbucks, but since working full time I tend to give my business to local coffee shops (closer and cheaper), but I can’t resist a festive cup when I see one. Nothing says ‘Christmas is coming’ better than a Starbucks red cup.
- I’m trying to get into a healthier routine and Waitrose are great for providing plenty of choice. The Kallo rice cakes are a perfect snack, tasty and low in fats – I eat mine with a layer of smooth peanut butter.
- I am obsessed by these strappy cami tops, not ideal for winter but then again the colder months are all about layers. New Look are also great for these.
- Hi I’m Kate, and I’m obsessed with stationary. I seem to collect notebooks, and a visit to Paperchase always ends in a cheeky purchase. I picked up this pretty floral To Do List/Notes pad to encourage me to write things down more at work (and home) – perfect as a gift for that forgetful friend (we all have one or two), or perhaps you need to complete your Pinterest photo worthy desk! A £6 well spent.
- This body wash smells amazing! I didn’t think I would prefer it to their Sugar Crush body wash (it smells like a mojito cocktail) but I think I have a new favourite to lather up with….
- I definitely do not need any more lipsticks. I definitely do not have over 20 lipsticks… But how could I resist Rimmel’s 2 for £10 offer on all of their London products? I obviously require this gorgeous Autumnal shade to keep my lips luscious throughout the Winter months. If you have a small budget and need something to brighten up your lips, Rimmel are the brand to go to.
- Tanya Burr is not only the lady behind these wonderful lipglosses and cosmetic range, but she is also one of GQ’s most well-connected people (results found in a recent poll). I’ve never been a big fan of lip glosses, they stick to your hair and many leave your lips feeing dry – Tanya’s creation however, smell amazing and feel moisturising on application. Her September vlogs have entertained me all month and I hear she has a few new shades of lipgloss coming out next week. Hail Queen Tanya.
What have you been enjoying this month?