I’m currently on a spending ban so a wishlist is likely to stay as a wishlist for the foreseeable future (I also have travel plans that must come first). Nevertheless, it’s fun to make a visual collage of items you are lusting after and I can only hope it will also remind me to save my pennies when I’m next tempted to buy something on an impulse shop…
1. Olympus Pen E-PL7 // The camera of dreams. Aside from the beautiful exterior, it also takes some pretty stunning photographs from what I’ve seen on blogs and Instagram. With a price tag of around £399, it’s not cheap but definitely an investment – I can’t wait until I get my hands on one (maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas?) Who says technology can’t be pretty?
2. Sunday Riley’s Luna Sleeping Night Oil // A real wishlist product. At £85 you would expect this to be pretty incredible, right? Well, according to a couple of my favourite blogger gals Lily and Anna – it’s worth the hefty price. It’s basically a magic oil that helps to reduce the wrinkles, battles the blemishes and generally makes your skin look radiant… if these girls are raving about it then you know it’s a skincare treat that your routine requires.
3. Charlotte Tilbury ‘Glastonberry’ // My lipstick collection has reached a standstill. I can no longer fit any more into my storage space, not even for a lip liner. Probably a good thing as I don’t need any more makeup, but I can’t resist this gorgeous Autumnal deep purple lippy. I am yet to own anything from Charlotte Tilbury’s collection but when I do, there’s no doubt about what I will reach for.
4. Lily Rose Co Alphabet Spotty Mug // An online shop who specialise in gifts, homeware and stationary, you are likely to find me stalking their Instagram and liking the majority of their posts. All of the products are so dreamy, especially these spotty mugs with the gorgeous gold handle and your chosen initial. Perfect for gifts but even more perfect if you’re looking to treat yourself.
5. Hemsley and Hemsley ‘The Art of Eating Well’ // You’re probably thinking, “not another one of those healthy eating recipe books!” Well, with many of us spending our mornings checking Instagram it’s the foodies who take up most of my feed. From perfectly captured cups of coffee to mouth-watering acai bowls, we are constantly being inspired to create new dishes and this is exactly what Jasmine and Melissa do. There are many healthy cookery books out (Madeleine Shaw Get The Glow and Deliciously Ella to name just two) but The Art of Eating Well captures my attention the most- with over 150 nutritious recipes and their strong message of being ‘a better and happier you’, they make eating healthy simple. I’m also desperate to try their Courgetti recipes…
What are you currently wishing for? Leave me your list in the comments.